Thursday, October 13, 2011

The New York Film Festival

Yesterday My brother and I were at the New York Film Festival for a screening of the Argentine film El Estudiante. While we were there we had the opportunity of meeting the director Santiago Mitre who also held a Q&A after the film. More on the film in my review



The screening was held at the Elinor Monroe Film Center in Lincoln Center which was created especially for the 49th annual NYFF. 
The Francesca Beale Theater in the Elinor Monroe Film Center
Santiago Mitre during the Q&A of his film

Coincidentally it was also the premiere of Pedro Almodovar's new film The Skin I Live In.  The Red Carpet was being held and I was able to get a few words with Antonio Banderas, Elena Anaya and the legendary Pedro Almodvar.
The Red Carpet before the stars arrive

Antonio Banderas signs my program as he enters Alice Tully Hall
Almodovar walking the Red Carpet 


Elena Anaya signing autographs for the fans 










No comments:

Post a Comment